Thank You For Your Interest in Working For Stewart Golf.
Digital Marketing Executive
Stewart Golf's mission is to change the way the world plays golf, one trolley at a time. Marketing is front and centre in our growth plans and we are looking for people to join and help build our team.
We believe that people enjoy their golf the most when they play well, and that they play well when they're thinking only about how to get the ball into the hole not how to get their clubs to the next tee.
Our marketing team is currently a small but we like that everyone gets involved in everything. No two days will ever be the same for you, and you will be given the opportunity to be the best you can be. If you want a family-friendly working week we're happy with that also.
These are the things we're going to be looking for:
- Social media: the ability to write interesting and engaging copy for every day of the year; a strategic mindset that can see the big picture as well as the detail; a knowledge of using analytics to help guide content planning.
- Content (for paid media, organic social, and email): a passion for producing creative content in the form of video and images; experience on professional shoots; a portfolio you love to show off; experience with a professional camera set-up (video and stills); expertise in Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Email: love of producing engaging, intelligent, accurate copy; a knowledge of Indesign won't hurt.
- Affiliate marketing: an understanding of the mechanics and a love of working with partners.
- Website: experience of developing websites (preferably in Shopify, as that's what we use); strong focus on customer experience; comfortable using analytics and A/B testing to drive conversion.
If you have some of these abilities we'd love to see your CV.
You don't have to be anywhere near being a professional golfer but if you do play golf that will really help.
But when we're recruiting, we spend way more time trying to get an insight into someone's attitudes than their abilities. If you can bring the energy and enthusiasm to do any job brilliantly, we'll do everything we can to help you do this one perfectly.
We have big plans for 2021, 2022, 2023, and every year after that. We have new products in development, new markets to unlock, and new ways to increase sales even further in markets we're already in.
Our team is built around people who see a problem and instantly start thinking about the solution. We've increased our turnover every year since we began and we took everything COVID and Brexit could throw at us in 2020 and doubled it again to £5m+.
People who succeed at Stewart Golf are:
- RELIABLE: 90% of success is showing up.
- AGILE: Priorities can change very quickly and nothing is ever "someone's else job".
- OPTIMISTIC: Look for the silver lining, not the cloud.
- FOCUSED: Control the things you can control.
- RESTLESS: The search for "better" never stops.
We have a purpose-built manufacturing facility and offices at Waterwells, Gloucester, with excellent access from the A38, M5 and Gloucester itself, and extensive free parking.
Our normal working week is 38.5 hours (Mon-Thu 8am-4.30pm, Fri 8am-3pm) with 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory days) but we are very open to considering family/school-friendly hours with a pro-rata salary.
Salary: £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience and skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
If you’d like us to take a look at your CV then please email our Chief Operating Officer, Robert Hardie, on firstname.lastname@example.org.